Re: best way to install openshift

Hey Lorenz--
The BYO ansible playbook is probably your best bet. The easiest (but not
the only) way would be to set up your AWS hosts with passwordless SSH
access for the root user on each host. Then follow the docs for info on
how to list your AWS host in the ansible config file[1].

Hope this helps!
Harrison

[1]:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/README_origin.md#configuring-the-host-inventory