Re: Select Origin version with ansible install?

Thanks, I saw that.

What I meant is: is it possible to specify the version of OpenShift Origin, as in v1.1, or v1.1.1?

The ansible scripts had worked perfectly a week or so ago but got stuck at some point this morning so I imagine that something got broken due to code changes since then.

PS: my install notes: https://www.evernote.com/l/ACjvdVhtZ_pAZaJAtgVQJPn51-hS8huMVaI