Re: Select Origin version with ansible install?

Andrew, Candide:  i'm working on it and figured out it's not working as expected, here is the fix:
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/pull/1276

Diego Castro
The CloudFather
(11) 3230.5927
+54 (911) 2159.1779
gtalk: diego castro getupcloud com

Yes, that setting is "openshift_pkg_version=-1.1".