Web Console can't use 8443

I am trying to secure the openshift web console with Google OpenID Connect provider.  Google does not allow the redirect url.

Invalid parameter value for redirect_uri: Raw IP addresses not allowed: https://23.25.149.227:8443/oauth2callback/google

I have tried changing the port to 443 in master-config.yaml but the default haproxy server uses that.  How are we supposed to use google authentication if the web console requires a port like 8443?