Re: DeployConfig and Jobs

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
Deployment hooks *could* be abused to do this.  We've certainly had
requests to run jobs when an image change happens.  We could allow the
upcoming ScheduledJobs to be triggered by images.

Sounds good!
In the mean time, I will have a convenient way to replay jobs with the ui, I'll just have to scale one more pod to start a new cache purge for example ;)