Re: Add projects to new username

Thanks, that worked!

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 3:44 PM, Mateus Caruccio <mateus caruccio getupcloud com> wrote:
Try to create a new role for your user:

$ oc policy add-role-to-user admin <new-username> -n <project>

Must be admin or project owner to execute this command.

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!