Re: Hosting Angular/nodejs -app in OpenShift 3.1

I can't see your DeploymentConfiguration, but I believe that since nodejs is a standalone service, its port is 80, like any other http service:

try changing
              server nodejs:8888 weight=10 max_fails=3 fail_timeout=30s;
              server nodejs:80 weight=10 max_fails=3 fail_timeout=30s;

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!