Can't get system to recognize docker registry new ip address

I had to delete my docker registry and re-install it.  It has a new ip address.  However my deployments are still trying to pull from the old ip address.  I restarted Openshift.  I thought that is how I fixed this problem in the past but that does not seem to work.