From: <users-bounces lists openshift redhat com> on behalf of Dean Peterson <peterson dean gmail com>
Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 3:14 PM
To: users <users lists openshift redhat com>
Subject: Can't get system to recognize docker registry new ip address

I had to delete my docker registry and re-install it.  It has a new ip address.  However my deployments are still trying to pull from the old ip address.  I restarted Openshift.  I thought that is how I fixed this problem in the past but that does not seem to work.

The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential under applicable law. It is intended solely for the use of the person or firm named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originating e-mail address. Availity, LLC is not responsible for errors or omissions in this e-mail message. Any personal comments made in this e-mail do not reflect the views of Availity, LLC.