Re: mco command returns erros

Hi Rumeha--
Referring your question to the OpenShift users list. I found this, which may also be relevant:

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/OpenShift_Enterprise/2/html/Troubleshooting_Guide/MCollective.html

When you run `oo-mco ping`, what is the specific error that you are seeing? What shows up in the log files?

--Harrison