Offline Install

Is there any documentation on how to modify the ansible install script to point to an alternative registry server? I need to be able to do an offline install and I have created a repo of the necessary rpms and a private registry but I have so far been unable to and have found no documentation around how to change where the installer tells open shift to pull its docker containers from. Thanks