Unable to connect with service using mysql-ephemeral template

I'm on:
oc v1.2.0
kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5

I've deployed the mysql-template which went fine:
Now I've a running mysql container. I go to the terminal inside my webconsole to authenticate on my mysql container:

mysql -utest -ptest -h127.0.0.1
> mysql

Fine, but when I try my service as my host:
mysql -utest -ptest -hmysql

Error 2005 (HY000): Unknown MySQL server host 'mysql' (0)

My service above my container is called 'mysql'
Can someone explain this issue?