Re: Binding service account to project-local roles

A policy binding object name consists of the namespace where the roles are defined (or the empty string for cluster-level roles) and the name of the policy object (which is currently pinned to "default").

When you created (or overwrote) the ":default" policy binding object, it removed bindings to cluster-level roles, which likely removed your user's access to the project.

To bind to roles defined in "role-namespace", create a policy binding object named "role-namespace:default".