Re: Binding service account to project-local roles

Can you show the output of this command while your project is in that state?

oc get policybindings -o yaml

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016 at 5:51 PM, Alex Wauck <alexwauck exosite com> wrote:
I did create a "role-namespace:default" policy binding object.  After creating it, the project disappeared from the list (but it was still accessible via direct links).  After deleting it, the project reappeared.