Re: Determine when a deployment finishes programmatically

oc get rc -l deploymentconfig=NAME,deployment=# should show you

On Jul 8, 2016, at 10:07 AM, Alex Wauck <alexwauck exosite com> wrote:

Is there any decent way to determine when a deployment has completed?  I've tried `oc get deployments`, which never shows me anything, even when I have a deployment in progress.  I can go into the web UI and see a list of deployments, but I can't find any way to access that information via the CLI aside from parsing the very machine-unfriendly output of `oc describe dc/whatever`.

How does the web UI get that information?  It doesn't have any special access that the CLI doesn't, does it?

--
Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

E X O S I T E
www.exosite.com