Re: Determine when a deployment finishes programmatically

oh, you'll need to use -l openshift.io/deployment-config.name=$PROJECT

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 12:02 PM, Alex Wauck <alexwauck exosite com> wrote:
No luck:
$ oc get rc -l deploymentconfig=$PROJECT,deployment=$PROJECT-12
$ oc describe rc/$PROJECT-12
Name: $PROJECT-12
Namespace: $PROJECT
Selector: app=$PROJECT,deployment=$PROJECT-12,deploymentconfig=$PROJECT
Replicas: 2 current / 2 desired
Pods Status: 1 Running / 1 Waiting / 0 Succeeded / 0 Failed
No volumes.
Events:
  FirstSeen LastSeen Count From SubobjectPath Type Reason Message
  1m 1m 1 {replication-controller } Normal SuccessfulCreate Created pod: $PROJECT-12-7udpy
  38s 38s 1 {replication-controller } Normal SuccessfulCreate Created pod: $PROJECT-12-dvjp8