Re: Determine when a deployment finishes programmatically

That's kind of helpful.  I tried --watch for one of my deployments, and I got this result:

$ oc get rc/watcher-17 --watch
NAME         DESIRED   CURRENT   AGE
watcher-17   1         1         12s
watcher-17   2         1         55s
watcher-17   2         1         55s
watcher-17   2         2         55s
watcher-17   2         2         1m
watcher-17   2         2         1m

So, if I don't know how many replicas it's supposed to have, then this output doesn't tell me when it's done.  Not very helpful.  Also, the CLI seems to think that the old rc has 0 replicas before the web UI does.  Kind of strange.