Re: PVs, Endpoints, and GlusterFS

That's right, you'll have to create endpoints inside each project, and a service to make sure the endpoints are not cleaned-up.

We have switched back to simple NFS after having a LOT of issues with glusterfs, especially data corruption. It's a lot easier to setup in openshift (no endpoints, no service required), and the recycle retain policy works out of the box...
Maybe CEPH is a good option, but I've heard NFS is better for small files.