Re: Error message when exposing service with HA router

I think there was something that I screwed up after I did the advanced install per the documentation. I was also having a bunch of issues with pushing and pulling with the built in docker repository. Thinking that I screwed up something with one of the service accounts, I blew away the environment and redid it from scratch and everything worked fine after that. If I'm able to reproduce the issue, I will definitely file an issue. Thanks.