the ovs-multitenant SDN plug-in

Hi,

I tried to change my SDN configuration from subnet to multitenant.
I deleted the section on my nodes and changed in on my master and restarted my master.

1. Is there a way to check somewhere this plugin is used?

After that I tried to join 2 projects (I want to connect 2 pods without going outside my OpenShift environment (so without using routes but using services (names)).
$ oadm pod-network join-projects --to=test1 test2
Project test1 contains an app. Project test2 contains my mysql database.
I used as env variable for my app: mysql=mysql.test2
This works fine. So it's using the right database (which is in another project).
Now is my question?
I changed the configuration now. Do I have to recreate all my old projects/restart all my pods or?

Thanks