Re: Atomic Centos, can't upgrade

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 9:56 AM, Scott Dodson <sdodson redhat com> wrote:
That commit is mostly related to the fact that we cannot
upgrade/downgrade docker on atomic host like can on RHEL so abort the
docker upgrade playbook early.

Ok, I get it now, thanks.

Anyway, we couldn't fix our beta cluster, and had to restore snapshots, as nothing was deploying anymore ("Failed to setup network for pod [...]"). Even with the latest version of the playbook :(
Should I open an issue in openshift, or openshift-ansible project for that?

Thanks
Philippe