Re: Atomic Centos, can't upgrade

On Mon, Jul 11, 2016, at 09:56 AM, Scott Dodson wrote:
> That commit is mostly related to the fact that we cannot
> upgrade/downgrade docker on atomic host like can on RHEL so abort the
> docker upgrade playbook early.

For short term fixes, it is however possible to use `atomic host deploy` to reset to
an earlier known version.  But it's not a long term solution because that also
means one isn't getting kernel security updates and such.

We're working on new mechanisms addressing the privileged/system container case.