help,how can be a user has the role "cluster admin"

Hi,

Backgroud:
1.I install the Openshift Origin via the second method,"Method 2: Downloading the Binary"
2.Then I found that there is no Default Template in the cluster
3.So I decide to install-config-imagestreams-templates[1].
4.But I found that I need to be the role "cluster-admin"
Question:
1.How to set a user to be the role "cluster admin"
2.What is command?
3.I have try the command "oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user <role> <username>",but there is error in the CLI "Error from server: User "test" cannot get clusterpolicybindings at the cluster scope"[2]

[1]https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/imagestreams_templates.html#install-config-imagestreams-templates
[2]