Re: help,how can be a user has the role "cluster admin"

Did you already log in as user test? Only a cluster admin can give that role to another user, so you need to run that command as the bootstrap cluster admin user. The credentials for that user are in the admin.kubeconfig file on the API server.

oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user cluster-admin test --config=/path/to/admin.kubeconfig