"the route is not accepting traffic yet because it has not been admitted by a router"

Hi,
Backgroud:
1.I have seen the video[1],and try it on my Ubuntu 14,it seems that build successfully
Problems:
1.But after i want to visit the URL,it shows that i can not visit it,the in the "Browse->Routes",i find that there is waring showing "the route is not accepting traffic yet because it has not been admitted by a router"
2.Why?How can i fix it?Becasue I use the Ubuntu?