RE: OpenShift origin: internal routing with services

I read the documentation about it.
It's not very clear for me but it seems to be something that you can deploy multiple routers en routerA will handle the routes of project A, B and C and router B will handle the routes of project D,E,F or something?

I don't really see or know how I can create a router which will handle routes internally (without going to the outside)