AW: OpenShift origin: internal routing with services

Hi Den.

Yes this called router-sharding.

I have tried to add some pr user doc but I stopped due to the fact that it takes too long.

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-docs/pull/2139

You can run a router just for internal usage.

When you search for sharding in the doc you will finde some infos

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/welcome/index.html

maybe this doc will also help

https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/router_sharding.md

One important info. When you decide to use router labels you should also use it for internl & external.

--

Best regards

Aleksandar Lazic

Cloudwerkstatt GmbH : Lassallestra├če 7b : A-1020 Vienna : Austria

aleksandar lazic cloudwerkstatt com

Logo_Cloudwerkstatt