Re: Manifest v2 schema error when pulling images from Docker Hub

The CentOS, Fedora, and RHEL versions of Docker 1.10 have a patch that
will allow you to push from Docker 1.10 to a schema2 enabled registry
using schema1 (which is what we're using today in our CI).  I believe
it's --skip-schema2-push to the daemon and will be enabled soon in
testing.