How to edit node port in service?

Here is the link to printscreen of mine where I am trying to configure service
after the creation of pods.

https://octopussystems.cz/images/service.png

I've successfully added pod under service. My docker image is exposing
port 9090.

I got route attached to service.

But there is Node Port (which is for me confusing as I don't know what
this means)
and I can't configure it so the Service is not working.

Is this scenario feasible? As I've created Pod before service and I am trying to
put it under service after the creation.

Many thanks for any suggestions (docs or other).

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz
t: +420734270131
e: david strejc gmail com