policy status querys

Hello,

how can I check policy status of a open shift user. The documentation (https://docs.openshift.org/latest/admin_guide/manage_authorization_policy.html) has a command "oadm policy who-can ..." but no example. what is the <verb>?

I enter this:

# oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user  system:image-pusher example-user
# oadm policy add-cluster-role-to-user  system:image-puller example-user

but now I have no idea, how can I check policy/cluster-role of the user "example-user"

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Olaf Radicke

---

meteocontrol GmbH
Energy & Weather Services

Spicherer Strasse 48
86157 Augsburg, Germany
Phone +49 821 34666-265
Fax +49 821 34666-9032
Email o radicke meteocontrol de
Web: http://www.meteocontrol.de

Management Board: Martin Schneider, Robert Pfatischer, Jing Nealis
Register Court: Amtsgericht Augsburg, HRB 16 415