From: dencowboy hotmail com
To: users lists openshift redhat com
Subject: Kibana: This site can’t be reached: ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 09:53:25 +0000

Hi,

I'm using openshift origin 1.2.0
I try to set up logging (I did it already a few times so I know the procedure).
I performed the prereqs and started the template with:

oc new-app logging-deployer-template \
>              --param KIBANA_HOSTNAME=kibana.xx-dev.xx \
>              --param ES_CLUSTER_SIZE=1 \
>              --param PUBLIC_MASTER_URL=https://master.xx-xx:8443 \
>              --param IMAGE_VERSION=v1.2.0

Everything is pulled and starting fine.
So after everything is running I try to access kibana which is redirecting me to the login page of kibana (equal to the login page of openshift)

After login in I'm redirected to my kibana URL but I don't see my logs. I got:

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://kibana.xx.xx/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED

I don't see weird logs in my pods/containers.

Can someone help me? I tried it multiple times and in multiple browsers.