Watch routes filter deleted

Hi.

I am speaking about origin 1.2.1 behavior. If that is fixed in more
recent versions, please tell me!

When watching routes, one gets newly created and status-changed routes
as expected. What I did not expect was getting deleted routes with no
indication, that the route is going to be deleted.

How can I filter/recognize the delete events without checking the route
explicitly via `oc get route <the_route>`?

Example:

In one terminal:

> oc expose <some_service> --... (to create a route to play with)
> oc get routes --watch-only -o yaml

In another terminal:

> oc delete route <some_service>

This will show the complete route in the first terminal, with no
indication that the route is going to be deleted.

Cheers,
 Tobias Florek