How to get rid of user certificate on Mac?

Dear all,

my collegues are using Macs (sad but true ;-) and they are reporting
that Open Shift bothers them with client certificate (unfortunatelly I
can't reproduce this issue - I don't have Mac).

We got self signed certificate on Open Shift Master.

Is there any way how to prevent Mac or how to configure Open Shift to
not disturb Mac users with Client Certificate?

Many thanks!

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz
t: +420734270131