Re: Kibana: This site can’t be reached: ERR_CONTEN T_DECODING_FAILED

I wish I could be more helpful here but I've never seen this before and I'm at a loss to think of what could be happening. The fact that you're getting a redirect and going through the oauth flow and only then getting the error indicates that at least the auth proxy in front of Kibana is running correctly. Requests then get proxied back to Kibana itself in the same container, which ought to then load a JS app into your browser which makes further calls that proxy through Kibana to Elasticsearch. It's hard to tell from limited information but it almost sounds like Kibana got into a weird state at the start; you could try nuking the kibana pod and seeing if the new one has any better luck. That's kind of a shot in the dark though. I would be checking Kibana and Elasticsearch logs, and seeing if I could get Firebug to give me any information about the response it didn't like... or wireshark, if you know how to decrypt the traffic.