AW: How to set an proxy in the openshift origin to pull the image

Hi.

This is the username and password for the proxy.

You only need to add this if your proxy need an authentication.

This is a standard url syntax.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Locator#Syntax

Maybe it should be shown in the doc that this part is optional, something like this.

HTTP_PROXY=http://[USERNAME:PASSWORD ]10 0 1 1:8080/

I not after the disaster with the last try of contribution.

--

Best regards

Aleksandar Lazic

Cloudwerkstatt GmbH : Lassallestraße 7b : A-1020 Vienna : Austria

aleksandar lazic cloudwerkstatt com

Logo_Cloudwerkstatt