oc cluster up - dns issue?

Hi

I'm trying the new cluster up command. It seems to run Ok and I can deploy an app (Jenkins, from the template) that also seems to start fine. But I can't hit it. When I go to the url shown in the route chrome says "site can't be reached".

If I login to the host I can curl the aplication on the internal ip/port.

Seems like a dns issue but I thought xip.io was supposed to take care of that.

Do I need to do anything to make my service accessible from outside?

Thanks

Lionel.