Every user can authenticate on docker registry on openshift

Is it normal that every user can authenticate on the docker-registry of openshift?
I was always using the same user as my cluster-admin in my openshift.
But now I tried something else:

docker login -u userdoesnotexist \
> -p u89cSfZVXBBxw1cYsIlGKcHHYM_ycxxxlI 172.30.xx.xx:5000
Email (any mail com):
WARNING: login credentials saved in /home/centos/.docker/config.json
Login Succeeded