master url - intermediate certficate

Hi,

I would like to install the intermediate certificate for the master public url (8443/console).

There is no entry in the ansible installation nor in master-config.yaml.

I tried to create two certififace in one file (cat mysite.crt alphassl.crt > chain.crt) and setup up them in assetConfig.servingInfo/certFIle and servingInfo.certFile, servingInfo.namedCertificates.certFile.

After restarting the master I got error that public key doesn’t match to the private key.

How can I specify the intermediate certificate ?

Thanks Mila