oc and tilde expansion

Hello,

Recently when trying to add a new secret, I noticed that the ‘oc’ command doesn’t seem to support tilde expansion for home directory location.  For example, I tried to run the following:

oc secrets new-sshauth mysecret --ssh-privatekey=~/.ssh/openshift_rsa

and got a no such file error:

error: open ~/.ssh/openshift_rsa: no such file or directory

If I point to the actual full path it works.  I’ve tried this on both Mac and RHEL 7.  Here is the version of the ‘oc’ command I’m using (from Enterprise/Container Platform):

oc v3.2.1.9-1-g2265530
kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5

Thanks,

-Stephen