Re: oc and tilde expansion

Since this is a problem with she'll expansion itself, the recommendation (answer we've given before) is to use $HOME

On Jul 31, 2016, at 3:38 PM, Jordan Liggitt <jliggitt redhat com> wrote:

Shell expansion doesn't work in the middle of a value... it means we have to special-case ~ inside the command logic itself, which is unfortunate

Feel free to open an issue at https://github.com/openshift/origin/issues/new

I'm sure this isn't the only filepath handling code that has this issue. It's questionable how far we want to go to duplicate shell expansion inside commands, though