Re: Ansible-openshift - Libvirt cluster create fails

Sorry, but it's not fixed...

(I can come up with more details)

In particular: this seems to happen because some tasks are skipped:
TASK [openshift_facts : set_fact]
task path: /home/daniel/ansible-ws/openshift
-ansible/roles/openshift_facts/tasks/main.yml:15
skipping: [danield-master-e2398] => {"changed": false, "skip_reason":
"Conditional check failed", "skipped": true}

And the final (fatal) error:

TASK [openshift_repos : assert]
task path: /home/daniel/ansible-ws/openshift
-ansible/roles/openshift_repos/tasks/main.yaml:10
fatal: [danield-master-e2398]: FAILED! => {"failed": true, "msg": "The
conditional check 'not openshift.common.is_containerized | bool'
failed. The error was: error while evaluating conditional (not
openshift.common.is_containerized | bool): 'openshift' is
undefined\n\nThe error appears to have been in '/home/daniel/ansible
-ws/openshift-ansible/roles/openshift_repos/tasks/main.yaml': line 10,
column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact
syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- assert:\n
 ^ here\n"}

Daniel Dumitriu