role bindings incorrect after ose 3.2.0 upgrade

After upgrading to OSE 3.2.0 developers can no longer use the source build strategy.

I used the playbook to upgrade and now I'm trying to reconcile the policy role bindings per:

https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.2/install_config/upgrading/manual_upgrades.html#updating-policy-definitions

Is it because the docs:

 $ oadm policy reconcile-cluster-role-bindings \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated \
    --exclude-groups=system:authenticated:oauth \
    --exclude-groups=system:unauthenticated \
    --exclude-users=system:anonymous \
    --additive-only=true \
    --confirm

Should actually be: