Re: role bindings incorrect after ose 3.2.0 upgrade

No, the source build strategy permissions moved from the admin/edit roles into their own specific roles.

Automatic role reconciliation on upgrade should be additive only, which would have left the source build permissions previously defined in the admin/edit roles:
$ oadm policy reconcile-cluster-roles --additive- --confirm