Re: In cluster with 2 regions, do I need to deploy o ne "oadm router…" by region ?

Except, the default rules will ensure that replicas on the same service are only deployed in the same region (opposite of what you said) and spread across zones. In both cases, only to the extent that these labels are actually applied to the nodes.

You had two failing "PodFitsPorts" because it was trying to put all four routers in region A, and you can't put more than one router on a node as it binds the node ports.

Deploying two routers to cover two regions is perfectly fine. I wouldn't reconfigure the scheduler just for that. But it depends what you want to do with your regions.