Re: integrated docker registry

Nothing, you're supposed to literally cut and paste the string there. The client fills them in with the real values.

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Alan Jones <ajones diamanti com> wrote:
Friends,
I'm trying to deploy an integrated docker registry for OpenShift 3.2.
The instructions I'm trying to follow are:
https://docs.openshift.com/enterprise/3.2/install_config/install/docker_registry.html
The example command has environment variables for the OpenShift Enterprise image component and version:
$ oadm registry --config=/etc/origin/master/admin.kubeconfig \
    --credentials=/etc/origin/master/openshift-registry.kubeconfig \
My guess is the version string is a docker tag, like "v3.2".
I tried component "ose-docker-registry" looking at some old example on the web.
Does anyone know what to put in the component and version here?
Alan