Re: Ansible-openshift - Libvirt cluster create fails

Thanks, Jason,

That did, indeed, help me move along... Now I bumped into "missing
certificates" - but I expect to get over it soon.
(Some more extensive docs about how to configure this "thing" would
really help. Maybe I should start writing...)

In the mean time, I created the "Issue" 1970 on GitHub - regarding some
hardcoded values (and one undefined).
Maybe someone could integrate the changes, since I cannot submit a pull
request.

--

Daniel Dumitriu