Re: logging-fluentd-template: use own image

The error is that the "image" field is missing from the container definition. I wonder if you edited the template at all? It's easy to indent/outdent something and create a definition where the first validation that fails looks like this. The spec and container definition should look something like this:

      spec:
        containers:
        - env:
          - name: K8S_HOST_URL
            value: https://kubernetes.default.svc.cluster.local
          [...]
          - name: OPS_COPY_PASSWORD
            value: ""
          image: ${IMAGE_PREFIX}logging-fluentd:${IMAGE_VERSION}

I wonder if you put a "-" in front of that image field, or otherwise changed the whitespace there somehow. I don't see what else it could be, it seems like it should work as you described.