Re: 503 - Maintenance page

@Clayton:
Sorry for the confusion. I'm not updating the routeR, I'm updating the route directly. The route to our website is pointing to a "maintenance" service during maintenance. This service serves 503 pages for most URLs, except a few for testing purprose.

The problem is: If I browse my website, I get the expected 503 code, but a blank page, instead of the desired maintenance page served by the "maintenance" pods. I don't understand this blank page, it's like haproxy is not forwarding it because the pods responded with a 503.

@v: Can I use a dedicated router per project?
Thanks