Re: cannot expose docker service

I was expecting I could access the service through

http://dictionary-ieml-dev.apps.intrinsic.world/

On 07 Jun 2016, at 16:11, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:

From the outside, what are you trying to curl?

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:32 AM, Candide Kemmler <candide intrinsic world> wrote:
I have trouble exposing a service as a docker container.

My Dockerfile ends with EXPOSE 8080 and I have a route using that port:

I don't see where I'm doing things differently and yet I can `curl localhost:8080` from the pod itself but not access it from the outside world where I'm consistently seeing a 503 Service Unavailable.