Re: cannot expose docker service

Yes, and I can ssh to it and from there I can do `curl localhost:8080` no problems.

Here's my Dockerfile btw:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/6332b3cd89d0a7847890e71e3b7d4a0c

On 07 Jun 2016, at 16:21, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:

Ok, so you created a route, and the route pointed to your service?  If you look at the endpoints for your service, are there any listed (i.e., did any pods start correctly)?